Sunday, April 22, 2012

Angie's List


B & R Hardwood and Tile has been advertising with Angie’s List since 2003 and are grateful to have won the superior service awards since 2003.  The reason that I market on Angie’s List is because of the feedback that I receive from my clients.  As a contractor, it is important to obtain feedback about the quality of your services and workmanship.  Angie’s List gives the customer an open forum to provide honest constructive feedback to contractors.  Often times, people are uncomfortable voicing their feedback at the time of project completion for a variety of reasons: they have grown weary of workman disrupting their daily lives, they have not had time to process how they feel about the project or they don’t want to share their feelings with the contractor face to face.  Angie’s List is a great forum for allowing customers to share with others unbiased opinions about how the project went.  This allows me as the contractor to learn what I am doing well and what I need to work on.  Because I love what I do, I want my customers to have the best possible experience when working with B & R Hardwood and Tile.  Angie’s List has helped me assess and improve my business over the past 9 years and I am grateful for every Angie’s List customer that I have had the pleasure to work with.  I highly recommend you consider joining Angie’s List today and discover the value of comparing contractors using the customer feedback provided on Angie’s List. 
Kurt Kuhlmann
President
B & R Hardwood and Tile
612-644-8779
www.brflooring.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment